Powered by Blogger.

PTCFARM

How to get Great Skin Naturally

Tuesday, April 2

source from: uniquebeautytips
 A person can earn praises from other people when they have good skin. If you want to get-- not only good but great skin -- smooth and looking radiant you need to have a proper skin care habit, or apply the following tips in a natural way:

1. Avoid heavy cleansers to scrub your skin. You can use mild cosmetics but make sure to check for the labels. There might be substances it contains that doesn't suit in your skin. Gels, milks, and foams are ideal to skin but ensure that they are safe to use.
2. A soap for skin with  alkaline is recommendable after using PH-balanced.If you are applying a PH-balanced  cleanser, do not use toner anymore  or it dries your skin.

3. It is better to use a soap meant for that's fragrance-free especially if you have sensitive skin.
4. Skin cosmetics for moisturizing are good for skin. Choose skin products with essential fatty acid, butters, and natural oils that penetrate inside the skin.
5. Try to use organic products too.

The tips above can surely give you a youthful glow like you are still in your teenage years. 
Tags: skin care, cosmetics

8 comments:

Unknown said...

i love organic products or any that uses natural ingredients. they are more better for the skin.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Having a flawless skin is one of my wishes.

jheylo said...

great tips, i could use this for sure.

Diva Fabulosa Fashion Blog said...

I wish I was born with a flawless skin! Mine is very problematic.

Jessica Cassidy said...

I have very sensitive skin :-( it's not even funny :-( I get out in the shower and comb my hair and see red spots all over my face and neck :-( I wonder if I am allergic to the bath soap I use :-( I seldom wear cosmetics and rather have a simple but clean face :) Thank you for your tips :)

melandria romero said...

getting into the habit of cleaning and using natural ingredients is very important to make our skin healthy and glowing

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these helpful tips. I'm always changing facial cleanser too but I never noticed its ingredients that could be harsh to my skin. thanks for these tips, surely will keep this in mind next time I'll buy new facial cleanser.

Shela said...

great tips thank you for sharing! saved it on favorites ;)

 

Popular Posts