Powered by Blogger.

PTCFARM

It's your Choice: Victoria Beckham's Collections Avaiable Online

Thursday, March 28


Fashion is integral for Victoria Beckham, who is known worldwide as one of the hottest girls in "spice girls" group and the stunning wife of David Beckham who is a famous international football player. Just recently she was selling her prestigious dresses online. Knowing her as a popular celebrity designer as well, Victoria started on her e-commerce website.

source from: india-server.com 
It may not be feasible for many people, but for those luxurious type of people will surely cling on her market that sells not only for women clothing but as well as her accessories, eyewear, and denim.Victoria has this what she called "Icon collection" where she housed some of her exclusive dresses from her first collection.

Enthusiast fashionistas surely go for this disregarding the cost. From the first collections to the contemporary line available on Victoria's shop, one can pick her best style covetable dresses with a price of  a minimum $1,595.



source from: scarletstiletto100

In the status of our economy today, one should better think first. Affluent people must realize what the world needed more. $1,595 is a lot, lot amount of money. What if they exhaust this amount to charities or to vulnerable people living in scarcity of plenty of things without any opportunities? Well, that's only my own practical point of view. People live life differently, and for fashion aficionados I'm sure they just couldn't resist this- that's fashion is!


15 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

1K+$ for a dress is a bit ridiculous but as celebrities, I think they can afford any fashion style they want.

Mei said...

I love her blue dress! It's the dress I like. However, the products seem to be so expensive, I can't afford them haha

Makoy said...

fashion really cost for some. If you have the means to do it then buy.

tess said...

$1,595 ! Ow no, I can only spend this much for a fashion clothe if i am super rich. That is too much.

jheylo said...

Oh wow! she's one of the spice girls? i didn't even know that until now hehehe. she's sexy, too sexy or skinny perhaps? I don't think i can wear her collection because i don't have a body like hers

Travel Quest said...

I love her dress however the price is ridiculous but i guess that was celebrity knows for extravagant

Marms @ Mom's Shopping And Fashion said...

I just laugh at that much money for a dress. I can buy a dress for less than $10, branded pa. :)

Dhemz said...

I love fashion, but I always go for affordable ones...something that I can afford...for some rich people, when it comes to fashion, they go extreme!

Bless said...

Victoria Beckham is very fashionable and for sure her line will be a hit to those that can afford.

Gven-Rose said...

yay! that is way too expensive, I can buy a lot of clothes for $1,500.. but well, she got the money so no problem

melandria romero said...

she's a real diva and a true blue fashionista, i love her style and her husband too, LOL

Mommy Liz said...

I am a Walmart, ROSS and TJ Maxx kind of Mom, so I won't know her brand. and pretty sure, I won't be interested to know since I won't be able to afford it :)

Liza Barnett

Shela said...

Nice collection but that's too expensive! hehe enjoy shopping but in reasonable though :)

Kaye Figuracion said...

I love Victoria since her Spice Girls days. Now, I find her sexier and more classy and sophisticated. Having one of her dresses is one of my dreams.

Anonymous said...

She was indeed very fashionable and totally a fashion classic. I would definitely buy her collection if I can afford it.

 

Popular Posts