Powered by Blogger.

PTCFARM

Summer Fashion Trends: the hit of styles to put on

Friday, March 2

School closings and this means that SUMMER, which is the warmest season of the year is forthcoming. When it regards to fashion for summer, a number of women are excited about what their soon to be wearing, because the warm weather of the season gives all the women a perfect opportunity to get out with their favorite stylish dresses.

But remember, never wear skimpy dresses; you don’t have to reveal too much skin, it would be pretty for you to just stay cool against the heat of the season. The trendy fashion for summer 2012 includes some of these ideas:



Shorts – everybody likes to show off shorts for summer because they offer comfort, easy to move, and ultimately kowtow to your figure to perfect. You can choose either stretchy or smooth and soft in various types of fabrics.

Sunglasses – not just being a fashion accessory, this can also help to protect your eyes from Ultraviolet (UV) rays and reduce eyestrain; so its time to have your own quality sunglasses this summer.




Summer sandals – to put final touches to your summer outfit, bring out your feet and freshen up! Summer sandals are the best to use during this season, its lighter and comfy slip on choice.

Additional tips:

When you decide for colors, skip dark ones. It is chic if you opt for white colors or anything bright and printed in order to reflect a summer outlook that’s fun and fresh! Explore online shopping for more styles to choose.

12 comments:

kenkan said...

cool.....

Makoy said...

the most important thing about summer is to wear comfortable and cooling clothing. Make sure also you're protected with the sun.

Mei said...

sleevless is the best for me! I really like wearing sleeveless especially here in the philippines. it is so hot here, like a huge oven hahaha so sleeveless is the best!

Travel Quest said...

Oh so sexy :)love those colorful flip flop cant wait for summer shopping spree.

Mommy Liz said...

Summer is my favorite season. I can wear my tank top, shorts and flip flops, but it's too stinking hot :) Nice photo you got there...

Chubskulit Rose said...

You look great with shorts! I love wearing shorts myself even if I don't have pretty legs lol.

Gven-Rose said...

I like the short.. sexy

Rcel said...

We are still suffering from the agony of winter here where I live but I sure look forward to the summer days! I can't wait to get rid of my boots and pull out those flip flops for my daily use! :D

Unknown said...

flipflops is always perfect to wear during summer matching it with a maxi dress

jenn said...

favorite season of the year! :) don't forget the sunblock because we don't want to get skin cancer. :)

jheylo said...

looking sexy right there :D have fun and enjoy the summer. it's time to get soak and wet and be fashionable at the same time

Jessica Cassidy said...

I am looking forward for summer as well :-) I just cannot wait to wear shorts, tanks and flip flops and enjoy swimming the pool too :-) I am tired of wearing long sleeve, pants, boots and winter coat :-(

 

Popular Posts